Students who are taking the SAT, be prepared to bring the following:
- The Admission Ticket – a printed version
- Picture ID – This may be a valid licensed ID or a 2016-17 school ID
- Calculator – They will not be provided at the testing area
- #2 Pencils – bring multiple in case one breaks
Students are encouraged to bring:
- extra batteries for the calculator
- A watch that DOES NOT make noise
- snacks and drinks for the assigned break
Items that are prohibited in the testing room include:
- any digital item – laptops, cameras, iPod’s or any MP3 player
- notebooks, highlighters, rulers, or papers of any kind
Students should not forget to turn on all cellphones and allow the administrators to keep them throughout the test. Student should also eat breakfast and have a good night’s rest.
To learn more about what to expect during the SAT, click this link, https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat.